Whether you are interested in managing stress or in exploring the spiritual side of meditation, you will feel welcome. Small classes and experienced instructors provide a quality learning environment, with time for individual questions and in-depth exploration. Each class includes guided and silent practice time.
Meditation is for everyone and requires no outward affiliation or belief system.
This course is based on a practical and powerful method of meditation brought to the West by Paramhansa Yogananda.
What will you learn during this course?
- How to sit comfortably for meditation
- Using the intimate connection that exists between mind and breath to relax, concentrate, and experience the peace and stillness that awaits you at the center of your being.
- A simple yet powerful meditation technique. The Hong Sau technique is one of the most sacred and ancient of all yoga practices.
- Tips and insights for developing and maintaining your meditation practice at home.
- Bringing meditation into daily life.
Please join us! No prior meditation experience necessary.